Have you ever felt overwhelmed as an entrepreneur?
It’s really a rhetorical question. If I’m being honest, I feel overwhelmed about once a week, AT LEAST.
I would say it’s an occupational hazard as an entrepreneur, but really, I just think it’s a natural part of life.
MOST of us have multiple things going on at once and plenty of responsibility.
But wouldn’t it be great if you could feel like you were creating your vision and takin’ names more EFFICIENTLY and with LESS to dos?
That’s what I want to help you do, right NOW, today, bc despite my overwhelm at times, I’m fantastic at staying calm, making decisions, cutting through the clutter and getting sh** done in a way that makes me super happy in my business and serves my community too!
So pull out a notebook, or create a blank doc on your computer if you’re ready to dive in.
1) You must choose ONLY 1 over-arching goal for the next 90 days.
And, let’s agree that you won’t be getting your panties in a knot over this. “But I CAN’T choose just 1! I have multiple projects going on.” Well, if I can be frank, that’s your problem. It’s also why you reach your goals WAY slower than you actually could.
Now, if you have one secondary goal that aligns, that’s ok. For example, if you’re going to have your first 5-figure launch AND you want to build your list by 2,000 people, well, those things compliment each other and building your list would be a supporting action to take in order to nail your launch anyway.
Pickin’ up what I’m puttin’ down?
Q: So, 90 days from today, what’s you’re #1 over-arching goal? Feel free to comment below and let me know. <3
2) We’re going to build out your WHOLE strategy by focusing on 3 money making/client getting areas ONLY.
1) Mindset and Clarity (Offer and Target Market):
First things first. What do you do to keep your mind in the game on a daily basis? It’s gotta be daily, bc you know how many things can fool you into thinking that you’re not sure you’ve got what it takes to make your dream business ACTUALLY come true, right?
Q: So what can you do EACH day before you dive into your work to get your head on straight?
(Write it down and commit)
I meditate for 20 minutes and then I visualize the outcome I desire for about 3 minutes.
In terms of your offer and target market, now’s the time to write that down too.
This past month of May, this was my offer and my target market: My 90 Day Small Group Intensive for Female Online Entrepreneurs who want more traction in the next 90 days than they’ve had in the past YEAR!
Q: What’s your Offer and who is your Target Market?
Ok, now that you’re clear, let’s move on.
2) Building and Nurturing Your Audience
Let’s start with Building Your Audience, bc no matter your offer, you need people who actually know who you are and what you do. Building your audience is like making sure the engine of your business is running. Bottom line: you’ll get more sales if your audience is larger.
Here are a few ideas:
- Create a freebie and share it on FB live
- Create your own FB group and invite people to it
- Pin your lead magnet as a post in your fb group
- Run FB ads to your freebie
- Do an online summit
- Do a FB swap
- Create a local workshop
This past month I did ONE simple thing: I chose to run FB ads to my 2 BEST freebies. Plus, I added an invite to my FB group on the thank you page of my freebies so that I’m growing my group as well.
Q: What will you do consistently to build your audience?
Now, let’s go on to Nurturing.
#truth, none of the peeps in your community will want to say “yes!” unless they actually like you, know you, and trust you. Relationships, yeah everyone’s talking about them because they actually ARE perhaps the most important aspect of having a successful business and brand – and that’s a timeless thing that will never change.
Here are a few ideas:
- Mail to your list consistently
- Do a challenge
- Do FB live(s) in your FB group
- Create a webinar or live training for free
- Write a powerful blog post and share it with your audience or run ads to it
This past month I focused on just 2 simple things that I committed to doing CONSISTENTLY each week:
1) I mailed my list consistently (2x/week)
2) FB Lives in my group (1x/week on Mondays)
Q: What will you do consistently to nurture your audience?
All right, your mind is in the game, you’ve got clarity on WHO you’re talking to and WHAT you’re offering. PLUS, you’re growing your community with ideal clients AND building a relationship with them.
Are you starting to see why this SIMPLIFIED process is super effective? Do you notice that we’re only focusing on doing things that will directly impact your ability to grow your business, get you clients, and help you make sales?
Good. Onto the final step!
3) Make Your Irresistible Offer
Now that you’ve been growing and nurturing your audience for 90 days and feeling so so great about the relationships that you’re creating with them, you have to decide where to weave in your offer as you approach the end of your 90 days.
Just a few ideas:
- Are you going to make an offer off the back of a FB live on your business page or group?
- Are you going to send sales emails to your list (now that you’ve been mailing consistently)?
- Are you going to do a webinar and make your offer there?
- Are you going to do personal outreach to any leads you’ve noticed are hot?
- Are you going to offer discovery calls or free sessions to your community and see if you can convert those to say yes to your offer?
I ALWAYS have 3 “onramps” when it comes to my clients being able to see my offer and say yes!
This past month I focused on these 3 ways to make my offer after my 75-or-so-day period of nurturing:
1) I sent sales emails to my list
2) I went on FB live in my group and made my offer
3) I hosted a webinar where I made my offer (I actually did the same webinar twice)
Q: What are the main 1-3 ways that you’ll be making your offer?
It’s how I create more traction in a 90 day period than I used to in a YEAR in my business.
Here’s a fun idea! Wanna take a picture of your 90 day period mapped out and comment below?
I’d love to see what you’re up to!
To multiplying your IMPACT,