Have you ever tried to sell your high end package and felt like it was a lost cause?
Are you afraid that no one will ever be able to afford it?
Yuck, it sucks, and I know cause’ I’ve been there!
That’s why I’m sharing these 2 super quick, super simple tips to gaining traction and selling your high end coaching packages with a little more ease.
Here’s the thing… it’s great to feel excited about the price you’re charging, but it’s poopy to feel fearful, and doubtful that no one is going to buy it.
So, here are 2 tips:
1) Slash your price in half! Seriously, go for what my coach calls the “easy yes!” Better to sell something, than nothing, right? The main thing is to get the momentum going and get paid to do what you love. What’s super cool, is that you’re the boss. You could sell just one package at half off, feel super confident, and then up your price again, but let’s get this party started, shall we?
2) Design a super cool, low-priced offer that makes you happy and feels good to your ideal client too. I’ve done this before and guess what, it was easier to up-sell these clients into my high end coaching package. They saw that I had a lot of value to offer, and they trusted and liked me after working with me. Here are some examples:
- 3 Hour (Skype) Intensive for $1497
- 90 – Minute Intensive at 74% off for $197, Money Conversation Makeover
- 1 – Hour Intensive for $250, Marketing Strategy Session
- Holiday Package for $97, 2 – 3 half hour sessions for health coaching clients
- 4 – Hour Intensive for $675, helping her clients to implement foundational automation for their online business
In no way does the price on these offerings have to feel perfect for you, or the offer itself. These are just a few examples.
What might this kind of offer look like for you?
If you’re having a tricky time getting things off the ground, try one of these tips and let me know how you go.
To gaining traction,