Remember those first 3 steps to a sold out program launch that I shared with you last week? Check out the post here.
I hope you had a chance to look them over and start putting them into your launch plan because I have to say, they really are KEY to creating business-transforming launches, which I know you are SO ready to make happen.
If you’re like me, you know it’s all about leveraging your business by serving many instead of trading dollars for hours with 1:1 clients. ❤️
If you’re reading this and thinking “Oops, I totally missed that email!” definitely take a minute to go back and read the post Launching a product, program, or course + What’s working right now.
And then, when you’re done, come back here and check out the other three steps that go along with those:
4. Create a List Building Plan (organic and/or paid) to Expand Your Reach and Engage with Ideal Potential Clients Leading up to the Launch
Once you’ve gone through all of these steps, you’ll have much more clarity in terms of how large your online following and list should be in time to open your cart and officially launch your group program. I like to have a solid list building plan put together 90 days out. (Step 5 below will be a major piece of your list building plan.)
To start building up your community, here are a couple of great ways to go about it:
- Focus on growing your own private community – this could be a Facebook Group, private Instagram page, or another method. If Facebook isn’t your thing (or your ideal clients’ thing) Mighty Networks is one alternative to Facebook.
- Host Live Content Events (live challenges and/or webinars) to grow your following and nurture them too
- Create juicy lead magnets (make sure your content attracts leads who are likely to also be interested in your upcoming group program)
- Look out for great JV opportunities, like affiliate partners, podcast interviews, summits, etc. that can help you elevate your brand and build your list with a free offer
5. Create and Develop Pre-Launch and Cart Open CONTENT
Content is QUEEN, my dear. It’s just that simple. Prior to my launch, I like to create 1 or 2 live Pre-Launch Content events (webinars, challenges, online workshops, etc. that I host about 30 days out from the opening of my cart.) I always sure sure that they are super super juicy and attractive to my followers, especially the ones that would be ideal for whatever my upcoming offer is.
This is of course a great way to build your following, but also to NURTURE them and build your Know, Like, and Trust Factor BEFORE you offer your paid program.
Be generous here and give your best stuff. Make sure this content is a great pre-cursor to your paid program.
Additionally, create Cart Open Content that is also LIVE. The only difference is that now you’re hosting webinars, live calls, or case studies, and actually pitching after sharing your best free content, AND you’re hosting WHILE the cart is open.
6. Decide on Launch Marketing Strategies
I like to have multiple strategies to my launch so that there are many ways for clients to find and enroll in my group program, especially when it comes to successfully creating and pulling off a 6-figure or multi-6-figure launch.
You might use any combination of the following strategies:
- Email Sales Sequence
- Video Series
- Live Streaming
and any additional ideas that you might have for attracting leads, making your offer, and filling your program.
All right lady, that’s the whole launch enchilada! Follow these 6 steps and comment below to let me know how it goes along the way.
Lots of love and happy launching,