1:1 PRIVATE MENTORSHIP
WITH MEL PHARR
Are you ready to have that 1:1 support that you’ve been craving? Is it time to get an expert’s eyes on your business instead of just feeling like you’re either figuring it out on your own, or just 1 in a larger group program where you feel like you don’t have the constant support that you know you need to finally kick ass in your online coaching business?
CHECK OUT MEL'S PRIVATE ASCEND
COACHING PROGRAMS BELOW
Check out Ascend Mastermind to see if it might be a good fit for you!
Are you done with struggling to find those perfect clients, and put the value of what you do into words?
You KNOW you can have the success that other coaches are having, but the hours you’re spending trying to move forward (but STUCK in terms of next steps) aren’t paying off with new clients or more money.
I’ve designed this program specifically for the woman who desires to be:
- A genuine and masterful coach with charisma and edge
- A savvy businesswoman with an online presence plus solid business systems + structures
- An abundant, free-living, leader, who travels, dines, adventures, creates a meaningful impact & finally creates those 5-figure months
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE, CLOSING SOON!
In fact, soon your waiting list will be overflowing, if it isn’t already!
Figuring out how to build a team, free up more of your time, and have people in your life who “get it“, while still increasing your income, is your biggest concern.
Ascend Mastermind is an exclusive mastermind & mentorship program and community for premium coaches craving camaraderie, LEVERAGE, and a stand out IMPACT!
This high level mastermind has been designed specifically for the coach who:
- Is consistently creating 5 – figure months in her business via 1:1 coaching
- Desires more free time and knows it’s time to build her team and improve her delegation skills
- Is feeling passionate about leveraging her business in a way that suits her lifestyle and creates a positive impact
- Knows that building community, leverage, her list, and her launch know-how skills are her top priority